See our social profiles for what it's like to be a valued member of our rockstar team.
Follow us to stay up to date
We pride ourselves on being flexible, but VERY hardworking. If this is you please read on.
QUALIFICATIONS // ESSENTIALS;
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience working with managers and teams located remotely preferred
- At least one year experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, Marketing Assistant, Sales Assistant or in an administrative support role
- In-home office setup including: Mac or PC Computer, and the most recent version of MS Office installed (all programs; Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point) OR equivalent if working on Mac.
- High Speed internet access
- Smartphone with email capabilities
- Designated professional, quiet space
- Understand the role of a contractor and willing to be employed as an independant contractor
- Tech savvy (Dropbox, MS Office, Google Docs, Evernote, Asana, Expensify, CRMs, etc.) ,and if you don’t know it, the ability to be proactive and learn it
WE NEED YOU TO KNOW THAT;
We have very high standards when it comes to our talent, show us what you've achieved in the past, and what makes you the proactive, motivated, individual and team player
WE WANT TO SEE;
Proficient in MS Office, Mac suite programs and also google applications including Google docs, GMail, Slides and sheets
Social Media Management experience is highly desirable
Passion in seeing others succeed
- The ability to deliver excellent customer service and care, externally and internally
Digital Marketing Intern.
We're looking for an all round high achiever who is at the end of or close to finishing their educational qualifications and needs experience before entering the workforce. Contact hours are negotiable dependant on needs of candidate.
What we will provide in return for the right candidate:
A regimented mentoring program
If successful, verbal and written recommendations and references
The ability to learn on the job, specific tasks and milestones to allow you to use your own ideas and implement your skills in a real life situation
Access to our client base for networking and potential job opportunities
Digital Marketing Qualifications - OR in the process of completing studies in Digital Marketing
Passion and motivation with a clear vision of future success
A can do attitude
Flexible and motivated
Sense of humour (a must!)